Questions To Ask All Game Vendors
February 17, 2011
Whether you choose Fun Productions or another game vendor for your next event, be sure to ask the right questions and get the right answers!
- Do they have a contract to guarantee you that they must show up and that they must bring the equipment you have ordered?
- What are their written safety rules, guidelines and processes?
- What is their safety record? How many major incidents/accidents have they had and what were they?
- Are they insured? Is their insurance with a reputable A rated U.S. insurance company? Are they able to additionally insure you and your venue with at least a $1 million dollar policy?
- Are their games clean, do they smell good and are not ripped, torn or full of debris?
- Are their staff sub-contractors or employees? Does their staff stay with the inflatables to keep guests safe and to help them use the equipment properly?
- What are their policies for appearance, and their training procedures?
Did you know that Fun Productions welcomes all of these questions? We are happy to answer any such inquiries, and will provide responses to set your mind at ease and ensure your next event with us is a success!