First and foremost all the Fun Pros’ hearts go out to all those affected by this terrible pandemic. We are so sorry for all who have gotten ill, lost a loved one, and/or are suffering during this time of uncertainty.
Next, we want to assure all of our clients, vendors, partners, and staff that we are working, have survived and remain relevant and intact. We do have staff available for your calls and emails to answer questions, work on future events, and collaborate on ways we can help solve any of the issues you are struggling with. While we have a skeleton crew we are here and working hard.
One of the biggest concerns for our clients moving forward is being safe at events in the future. We have made it a priority to come up with solutions to keep guests safe at events and here are some of the ways we are doing this that will grow and change based on government, CDC, WHO, and Colorado Event Alliance Recommendations;
- ALL equipment is being disinfected, cleaned, & Sprayed thoroughly with disinfectant.
- All equipment will be wrapped if possible before being loaded to minimize contamination.
- We can provide additional staff to make any use of equipment, completely touchless by guests.
- We can provide stanchions, barriers, or marked areas to keep guests separated while in lines, etc. Please inquire
- We can provide sanitizing wipes at every station to allow for cleaning of all surfaces between use. Please inquire
- We will ask clients to provide masking requirements for our staff. While some of our staff are more comfortable being in a mask and we want them to feel comfortable, other staff will only wear a mask upon the request of our clients.
Lastly, if you have questions and are uncertain about dates and how to proceed please call us and we can put your mind at ease. We want to create a win/win situation where we can start planning for your special events and special moments without the fear of negative consequences if we are unable to move forward with the date due to government directives.
Rescheduling in General
- To reschedule your event, we must be able to accommodate your new date on our calendar, and the revised event must be of equivalent scope. Prices may change between old and rescheduled dates and we are not able to guarantee originally quoted pricing on all equipment and services.
- If you execute a new contract with us at least 31 days before the event, we’ll credit all amounts that have been paid at that time to the new event date.
- Credits will be applied to the rescheduled event, not refunded.
- All reservation fees for sub-contracted services like entertainers and catering, etc. will not be credited and the full balance for these services is due. These services must be rebooked and paid for in full on new contract.
- Please note that our standard practice is to require certain event minimums on high-demand dates, and this may affect availability for your reschedule request.
- 100% of the reservation fee (less any sub-contracted services portion) to all events rescheduled within 90 days of original date. After 90 days 20% of the reservation fee will be forfeited and 80% of the reservation fee will be credited to the new event date. After 1 year the credit will decrease to 50%.
Rescheduling Events to 2021 or 2022 Dates
- Our hourly staffing charges are increasing due to mandated wage increases in Denver and the current job market. These new rates will be reflected on your rescheduled event.
- If your event is rescheduled, we will re-price your event based on current rates.
We understand that canceling your event involves an agonizing decision about disrupted plans and the absorption of certain costs. Meanwhile, the cancellation provision of our contract reflects our commitment to devote to each event the resources needed to provide our high level of service. In exchange for that commitment and the costs of keeping it, we depend on our contracted revenues to maintain and build a business that has served Colorado for 30 years. In addition to the longstanding dedication, Fun Productions must care for the community as a whole, our employees and our business are also part of that community and deserve important consideration as we balance these public health concerns.
Cancellations Due to Government Action
- If a government ban on events, or a restriction on events, forces the cancellation of your event, we will release you from all obligations of your invoice except for the Reservation Fee Payment which is non-refundable, plus any actual out-of-pocket costs we’ve incurred in preparation for your event that exceed that payment.
Additional Cancellation Provisions
- If we cancel your event unilaterally, we will refund any monies we have collected from you. In 30 years, we have never canceled a client’s event.
- If you cancel the event the Reservation Fee will be retained by Fun Productions.